The Electric Overhead Gantry Crane is the most widely used factory crane in the world, especially for manufacturing and maintenance. They provide close to 100% coverage of factory floors and work well in conjunction with production lines. Gantry cranes can be installed during the construction process or also into an existing structure by a number of methods.
Working with our German partners, SWF Krantechnik, we supply cranes with high quality components which are tested to the highest standards of German and European engineering. Cranes supplied by Irish Crane & Lifting are fabricated in our Killarney workshop and fitted with SWF crane components, they are then transported, erected and fully tested and certified on site to exacting standards.
- Capacities up to 80 Tonne
- Single & Double Girder Cranes
- Top & Bottom running beams
- Wire rope & chain hoists
- State-of-the-art inverter technology for trolleys and cranes
- IP55 protection and insulation class F as standard
- Minimum headroom
- Minimum load sway
TECHNICAL INFORMATION (PDF)
OVERHEAD GANTRY CRANE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Design, build and install of new SWF overhead crane
- Inspection, repairs and certification
- Spare parts
- Full overhaul service
- Dismantle, transport and re-erect for factory relocations
OVERHEAD GANTRY CRANE INSPECTION
- Full motion check to examine functionality of hoist, trolley and long travel including full check of safety measures such as limit switches and emergency stop buttons.
- Inspection of wire rope/chain on hoist unit for kinks and damage.
- Examination of power feeding lines for damage to eliminate any risk of electric shock or arcing.
- Full check of runway beams for free travel and damage.
- Open brakes to ensure discs are intact and settings are correct.
- Inspect hoist and drums for any wear or noise to avoid any issues in the future.
- These and all other checks are recorded on a check list which can be left on site for future inspection and crane details are recorded on our on line certification system, sitecert.
- Any repairs or spare parts required are recorded and quoted for prior to being carried out and new certificate issued after completion