The NOVA wire rope hoist is produced by SWF Krantechnik and is the hoist of choice for our overhead cranes. More expensive than Chain Hoists they are used when either heavier lifting capacity, faster hoisting speeds or higher durability is required. NOVA solutions are of particular interest to operators that need short approach dimensions and low headrooms. Please see key techncal data below and downloadable PDFs with dimensions etc below.
This image shows the compact NOVA L single-girder trolley which offers optimal installation and approach dimensions and easily accessible electrical and wearing parts.
The electric wire rope hoist has a modular design without any welded parts. Amongst other advantages, it ensures optimal motor cooling even at extremely high power.
KEY TECHNICAL DATA
- Capacities up to 80,000 Kg
- Lifting motors up to 56 kW with two speeds (6/1) or HoistMaster2 frequency inverters
- 4-step geared limit switch
- Overload protection
- Overheating protection for the lifting motors
- Trolley drives with MicroMove frequency inverter control
- Electronic hoist monitoring system NovaMaster as option
- IP55 protection for motors and electrical cubicle
- Motor insulation class F
- Load hook with hook safety latch
FURTHER TECHNICAL DATA (PDF):